Factory Direct Supply Single Column Universal Tensile Strength Testing Machine
Rubber Tensile Testing Equipment can test various materials (both finished and semi-finished products ) of tensile strength, compressive strength and elongation, can do stripping, tear strength, flexural, compression test and etc. It can connect up to the computer and display or printout the test times, test value, max. Value, etc. Also it can make various report forms according to the requirements.
This series of Tensile Tester is widely used in wires & cables, hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, apparel, fabric, tape paper products, pharmacy and so on, for tensile strength, tear resistance, peel strength, bend strength, shear force , etc with different fixtures according to national and international standards customer required.
This machine is a kind of electric tensile tester which uses the motor to drive ball screw to move fixture. Place the fixture with sample between the upper and lower fixture, use a given speed to pull sample upward by upper fixture. Load cell above upper fixture will sense tensile strength, and convert the strength into voltage sign and output to the display screen. And the strength value will be displayed automatically.
Main Technical Parameter
|Sensor||Celtron load cell|
|Capacity||5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200kg|
|Unit Switchover||G, KG, N, LB|
|Display Device||LCD or PC|
|Max. Stroke||1000mm (including fixture)|
|Test Speed||0.1-500mm/min (adjustable )|
|Motor||Panasonic Servo Motor|
|Screw||High Precise Ball Screw|
|Power||1ø, AC220V, 50HZ|
|Accessories||One set tensile clamp, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user manual|
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan)
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation
3. Data transmission: RS232
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
8. Many languages random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English.