Foam Dynamic Roller Shear Compression Fatigue Furniture Laboratory Machine
Products descriptionThe Roller Shear Machine is used to determine the resistance to compression fatigue of flexible cellular polyurethane using dynamic roller compression test. The Roller Shear Machine fatigues a specimen dynamically with a constant force deflecting the material both vertically and laterally. It has been used for many years in the foam industry to determine the percentage loss in thickness.Test standardASTM D1564 • AS 2282.12 Clause 3.3, Method B • ASTM D3574 • JIS K 6400
- Sample size: 380*300*50mm
- Roller loading : 130N±2N (adjustable)
- Counter: 0-999,999 cycles
- Test cycles: Procedure A: 8000 cycles; Procedure B: 20000 cycles
- Roller size: Diameter 76±1.3mm, Length: 457mm
- Test speed: 15±1.5 cycles/ min
- Rolling stroke: 300±10 mm
- Base Platen: 500mm x 500mm
- Control method: PLC, touch screen controller, can set force and test cycles
- Power: 1 phase, AC 220V, 50±10% Hz
The introduction of Haida
Haida products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and are applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields. Our products meet UL, ASTM, JIS, GB,SO, TAPPI, EN, DIN, BS and other domestic and international standards.
Packaging & Shipping
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-con.