Programmable Thermal Shock Climatic Test ChamberDescriptionThermal Shock Chambers make it possible to automatically and repeatedly transfer a test item from a hot environment to a cold environment or from a cold environment to a hot environment. This process is defined as true thermal shock and it is different from thermal cycling, where the specimen is introduced into the chamber and the chamber temperature is then cycled. A true thermal shock chamber can achieve a 265'C temperature variation rapidly, while thermal cycling may take hours to ramp up or down.
Three Station Chambers contain an additional middle compartment that is exposed to room ambient (ambient dwell) and is enclosed with expanded metal.
Each chamber contains a specimen holding basket (transport carriage) pneumatically operated from a compressed air source.Features:
- Perfect appearance and easy to operate.
- Japan LCD English microcomputer temperature controller, with high memory capacity, can save 100 programs, max 9999 cycles, each cycle max time 999hrs.
- Three chamber structures, high temperature chamber, low temperature chamber and test chamber, control automatically, stay and switch time adjustable.
- Perfect protection alarm functions: short-circuits, Leakage, over temperature of work chamber; compressor over pressure, over load, short water…
- Control interface will display alarm reason and provide check methods, machine has emergency stop button.
- Cold and hot shock temperature recover within 5 minutes, which complies with MTL, IEC, JIS, GJB and other international standards.
- With RS-232C communication port for connecting PC to control, record and save test report.
| Model|| HD-50TST|
| Interal Dimension|| (W× H× D) 36× 35× 40cm|
| Outside dimension|| 151× 182× 142cm|
| Structure|| Three chambers design (the hot chamber, the cold chamber and the testing chamber)|
| Damper device|| Forced air drived damper|
| Interior material|| SUS#304 Stainless steel plate|
| Exterior material|| SUS#304 Stainless steel plate|
| Basket material|| SUS#304 Stainless steel plate|
| Refrigeration|| Cascade refrigeration system|
| Cooling method|| Air or Water|
| Ambient temperature|| 0' C to 30' C|
| Preheating temperature|| +60' C to +200' C|
| Precooling temperature|| -10' C to -70' C|
| H. T. Shocking|| +60' C to +150' C|
| L. T. Shocking|| -10' C to -65' C|
| Temperature uniformity|| ± 2' C|
| Simulated load ic|| 5.0kg|
| HT IN-Zone|| -65' C to +150' C /5min|
| LT IN-Zone|| +150. ' C to -65' C|
| Preheating time|| 30MIN|
| Precooling time|| 60MIN|
| Senor|| T× 4|
| Controller|| OYO-8226|
| Setting range|| Temperature: -100' C to +200. ' C TIME: OHIM to 999H/CYCLE: 0 to 9999|
| Resolution|| Temperature: 0.1' C|
| Output mode|| PID+SSR (control method)|
| Power(K. W)|| AC380V+/-10%, 50HZ+/-0.5|
Cooling method: mechanical compression refrigeration
Refrigeration compressor: Semi-closed piston
Condensation: Stainless steel welded plate heat exchanger
Operate interface: 6" color LCD touch screen
Program memory capacity: 100 groups (modify by operator)
Setting range: Time: 1 minute ~ 99 hour 59 minute, cycles: 1~ 999 cycles
Resolution: temperature: 0.01 ºC; time: 1 minute
Input: T thermocouple
Control method: P.I.D control
The introduction of Haida
Haida products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and are applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields. Our products meet UL, ASTM, JIS, GB,SO, TAPPI, EN, DIN, BS and other domestic and international standards.