Double Column Computerized Rubber Tensile Strength Testing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-8,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-8,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000sets /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Tensile Testing Machine
- 44 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HD-B604
- Maxcapacity: 2000kg
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Usage: Rubber Tensile Strength Testing Machine
- Capacity (Optional): 50kg, 100kg, 200kg, 500kg, 1t, 2t, 3t
- Load Accuracy: ≤0.5%
- Motor: Servo Motor (Panasonic)
- Test Speed: 30~300 Mm/Min Selectable
- Trademark: HAIDA
- Specification: ASTM D903, Cns-11888, JIS K6854, Pstc-7
- HS Code: 9024109000
- Type: Tensile Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Unit (Switchable): G, Kg, N, Lb
- Load Resolution: 1/100, 000 (When Capacity<1t: 1/250, 000)
- Power: 1phase, 220V/ 49Hz
- Weight (Exclude The Grips): 150 Kg
- Stroke (Exclude The Grips): 1000 Mm
- Transport Package: Strong Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Double Column Computerized Rubber Tensile Strength Testing Machine is used to test tension, compression, shearing force, adhesion, peeling force, tear strength,...etc. of specimen, semi-product and finished product in the field of rubber, plastic, metal, nylon, fabric, paper, aviation, packing, architecture, petrochemistry, electric appliance, automobile,...etc. , which are the basic facilities for input quality contorl (I.Q.C), Quality Control (Q.C.), Physical Inspection, Mechanics Research and Material Development.
|Max. Force||2000 kg (20KN)|
|Load cell||Germany brand load cell for high accuracy|
|Control system||PC with windows 7 system|
|Motor||Panasonic servo motor w/ DC variable speed drive system, high-precision mechanical ball screw rod|
|Force reading||kgf, Ibf, N, KN, T etc|
|Stoke||1200mm including fixture|
|Load cell Resolution||1/250,000|
|Test speed||0.1~500mm/min (adjustable by PC)|
|Curves display||Load- elongation, Elongation-time, Time-elongation, Stress-strain|
|Data display||Max. force, speed, sample information, strength(Kpa, Mpa, N/mm, N/mm2) etc…|
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat
Features of Double Column Computerized Rubber Tensile Strength Testing Machine:
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan).
2. Data transmission: RS232.
3. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm.
4. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation.
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implem- ent graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. Tensile Testing Machine can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
Application of Industry:
Widely used measure quality; rubber and plastics; metallurgical steel; machinery manufacturing; electronic appliances; automobile production; textile and chemical fiber; wire and cable; packaging materials and food; instrumentation; medical equipment; civilian nuclear energy; civil aviation; universities; research laboratory; inspection arbitration, technical supervision departments; building ceramics; petrochemicals; other industries.
How to buy electronic universal testing machine:
First, the different materials testing machine needs:
1. Metallic materials testing machine requirements
2. Plastic material (polymer) of the test machine requires
3. Plastic pipe requirements for testing machines
4. Rubber material testing machine requirements
5. Textile fiber materials required for the testing machine
6. Required spring bearing on the testing machine
7. Film, foil material testing machine of claim
8. Products (or product) of the test machine requires
Second, there are different needs in different sectors of the test machine.