Desktop Computer Control Tensile Strength Testing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-8,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Strong Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HD-609A-S
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Standards: ASTM JIS Cns Pstc
- Control and Display: Computer
- Accuracy: 0.5%
- Test Speed: 0.1 to 500 Mm/Min
- Delivery Time: 15 Days After Receive The Deposit
- Trademark: Haida
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Type: Tensile Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Motor: Servo Motor
- Resolution: 1/250, 000
- Screw: High Precise Ball Screw
- Warranty: One Year
- Elongation Accuracy: 0.001mm
- Specification: Design Standards: GB/T16491; GB/T1040; GB/T1041; G
- HS Code: 9024109000
This series of Tensile Strength Testing Machine is an electrically operated machine that is used for testing tensile strength And elongation of materials like plywood, wires, cables, conductors, ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
This Desktop Computer Control Tensile Strength Testing Machine is a kind of electric tensile tester which uses the motor to drive ball screw to move fixture. Place the fixture with sample between the upper and lower fixture, use a given speed to pull sample upward by upper fixture. Load cell above upper fixture will sense tensile strength, and convert the strength into voltage sign and output to the display screen. And the strength value will be displayed automatically.
Comply with ISO, BS, ASTM, JIS standard and so on.
Tensile Test: ASTM D882 ASTM D 638 / ISO 527-1/2
Bend Test ISO-178 / ASTM D 790
Tear Test:ASTM D 624
Peel Test : ASTM D 3330
Compression Test : ASTM D 659
Main Technical Parameters of Tensile Strength Testing Machine:
|Sensor||Celtron load cell|
|Unit Switchover||G, KG, N, LB|
|Display Device||PC and LCD|
|Max. Stroke||1000mm (including fixture)|
|Test Speed||0.1-500mm/min (adjustable )|
|Motor||Panasonic Servo Motor|
|Screw||High Precise Ball Screw|
|Power||1 ø, AC220V, 50HZ|
|Accessories||One set tensile clamp, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user manual|
Features of Computer Control Tensile Strength Testing Machine:
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan).
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation.
3. Data transmission: RS232.
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm.
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
8. Many languages random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English.