Paperboard Four Point Bending Stiffness Test Machine (HD-A546)
|FOB Price:||US $4,800-10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $4,800-10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Paper and Paperb Testing Machine
- 48 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HD-A546
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Power Source: AC220V
- Maximum Capacity: 200kg
- Delivery Time: Within 15 Days
- Control Method: PLC Control
- Maximum Sample Width: 100 mm
- Compressed Air: 6 Kg/Cm2
- Transport Package: Packed in Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
- Type: Bending Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Standards: Tappi, ISO, ASTM
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Application Standards: DIN 53 121, ISO 5628, Scan P65, Tappi T820
- Result Output: USB Flash Drive - Print out The Image File
- Voltage: 110/220V AC, 250W
- Trademark: HD
- Specification: ce
- HS Code: 9024800000
4-Point Bending Stiffness Tester measures the bending stiffness of corrugated board and heavy paperboard rapidly and accurately. The unique design of the pneumatic clamps permits measurements of warped and twisted samples without impairing results.
|Application Standards||DIN 53 121, ISO 5628, SCAN P65, TAPPI T820|
|Statistics||Mean Value, Standard Deviation, Coefficient of variation, max and min values of the series, MD/CD ratio, Geometrical mean of MD and CD|
|Test piece||The sample size depends on board type, normally 50-100 mm (2-4 in) wide and bending length at least 120 mm (4.7 in) longer than chosen bending length. Maximum thickness is 16 mm (0.6 in)|
|Fixture||Pneumatic clamping effectively eliminates any problems with twisted and curled test pieces|
|Control Method||PLC control|
|Result Output||USB Flash Drive - Print Out the Image File|
|Maximum sample width||100 mm|
|Set of précised control weight provided||20g x 4 ea|
50g x 4 ea
100g x 4 ea
300g x 2 ea
|Voltage||110/220V AC, 250W|
|Compressed air||6 kg/cm2|
1) This tester is to measure the resistance of the test piece offer to bending, in the region of elastic deformation.
2) The tester is suitable for corrugated paper board (Flute A, B, C, D & E)
3) A precise sensor measure the linear deflection caused by bending display on the screen and send to the micro-processor for calculation through the communication port.
4) Automatic zero set point of the transducer compensate various thickness of the paper board.
5) Length of paper board is adjustable from 50 to 300 mm. Make use of a stepping motor, left/right turn ball screw, the change of paper board length is much easier, the required length can be set and automatically done by the machine.
1. Since we are using pneumatic clamping plate to fix the test board, small warp, twist or curl of the board is no longer a problem in the test. This is also the reason to choose 4-point bending method to test the paper stiffness instead of other methods such as 2 point and 3 point bending.
2. Length of the test board is one of the critical factor to affect the test result, HD-A546 give you an automatic solution. Operator use one button to widen or shorten the opening gap between the clamping plate, when your designated width approach, data can automatically write into the computer for calculation, accuracy up to 0.1mm
3. Use non contact device to measure the deflection of the paper board, this can eliminate any un-expected loading onto the paper board such as spring load or weight of the measuring probe. The new feature of HD-A546 increases the credibility of the test result.
4. No matter the thickness of the samples, HD-A546 equipped with an intelligent detector to get the zero reference point. Test becomes more convenience.
5. The test report prints out use conventional office printer. Thermal paper no longer use. Text and graphic printed on the thermal paper can not last long, it will fade out when time pass. Therefore use common typing paper let the file keep much longer.
6. Shear force (one of a uncertainty) in this test method has been overcome by applying special mechanism on the clamping plate.
Test standard: ISO 5628
Our company Introduction:
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 24 years. HAIDA products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.
Our Packaging and Shipping