Efficient Rubber UV Aging Tester/Aging Test Machine
|FOB Price:||US $4,000-7,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,000-7,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HD-E802
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Warranty Period: One Year
- RS 232: Connect to PC
- Testing Room Size: 450* 1170*500mm
- Humidity Range: 85% to 98%Rh
- Centre Distance Between The Lamp: 70mm
- Transport Package: Strong Wooden Case
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Type: Test and Measurement Instruments
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Certificate: ISO9001: 2008, Ce, SGS
- Controller: LCD Touch Screen Interface
- Delivery Time: 15 Days After Receive The Deposit
- Outside Dimension: 580* 1280* 1450mm
- Control Mode: Balance Temperature Humidity Control (Bthc)
- Trademark: Haida
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 9031809090
UV Weathering Tester simulates damaging effects of long term outdoor exposure of materials and coatings by exposing test samples to varying conditions of the most aggressive components of weathering - ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat. A QUV weathering chamber uses fluorescent lamps to provide a radiation spectrum centered in the ultraviolet wavelengths. Moisture is provided by forced condensation, and temperature is controlled by heaters.
ASTM D1148; ASTM D4329; KJ-2030A;ASTM D4587;KJ-9029; ISO4892-2
Note: this tester can conform to but not limit to all the standards above, for more standards conformance, please contact us
|Model|| HD-802 UV Weathering Tester|
|Testing Room Size||450× 1170× 500mm|
|Outside dimension||580× 1280× 1450mm|
|Temperature range||RT+10 to 70 centigrade degrees|
|Humidity range||85% to 98%RH|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50± 2mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|Wavelength ultraviolet light||UV-A is 315-400mm: UV-B 280-400mm|
|Standard Test Sample Size||75× 150mm or 75× 300mm|
|Required water depth for water channel||25mm, automatically controll|
|Effective radiation area||900× 210mm|
|Testing time||0-999H, adjustable|
|Power||220v/50Hz /± 10% 6KW|
|Design standard||ISO-4892, ASTM-G53, D4587, 4799, BS-27282, SAE-J2020|
- Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
- To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
- Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 24 years. HAIDA products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Offering quotation and specifications.
* Provide test solutions.
* Visiting our factory.
* 3 Years Warranty, Lifelong Follow-up Services.
* Training how to install and operate the machine.
* Training how to maintain the machine.
* Response within 24 hours once got questions from customers.
* Send spare parts within 2 days after got notice.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas to install and commissioning.