Electronic Climatic Temperature and Humidity Testing Chamber
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-11,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-11,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HD-E702-800
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 500-1000Kg
- Controller: LCD Touch Screen
- Chamber Material: SUS 304 Stainless Steel
- RS 232: Connect PC
- Certificate: CE
- Delivery Time: 15 Days After Receive The Deposit
- Trademark: Haida
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2008
- HS Code: 9024
- Type: Environmental Testing Machine
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Compressor: France Tecumseh
- Cable Port: External Power
- Refrigerant: Environmental Protection
- Warranty: One Year
- Input: PT100 or T Thermocouple
- Transport Package: Strong Plywood Case
- Origin: Guangdong, China
Programmable Environmental Temperature Humidity Control Chamber is designed for testing the capability of heat-endurance, cold-endurance, dryness-endurance, and humidity-endurance, suitable for quality control of the industries of electron, electrical equipment, vehicle, metal, foodstuffs, chemistry, building materials, luggage, adhesion tape, printing, packaging, etc.
1. The separation of humidifier circuit from electric circuit improves safety and protects the circuit against the leakage of water supply line.
2. Available in Chinese and English LCD touch screen, easy operation and program.
3. Able to display the relative date and information of the whole operating system in running mode, graphic display. Precautions, maintenance and troubleshooting appear on the screen instantly.
4. The Sirocco fan motor provides greater cyclic airflow to avoid dead corner in the chamber so as to obtain an uniform distribution of temperature and humidity.
5. The system of heating up, heating down, dehumidifying, and humidifying can be operated independently so as to reduce the cost of testing, extend the operating life of the machine and decrease the failure rate.
6. Water Supply adopts automatic watering System, Circulating water supply together with water filter.
|Control Methods||Balanced temperature humidity control system (BTHC) PID intelligent adjust|
|Temperature and Humidity Range||-70°C~150°C; 20%-98%R.H|
|Cooling Rate||Average 1°C/min|
|Internal Material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|External Material||SUS#304 stainless steel or Antirust processing cold-rolled steel sheet(Spray)|
|Insulation Material||Superfine wool + polyurethane foam|
|Regulator||Cooling Mode||Mechanical binary refrigeration way|
|Compressor||Closed compressor (French Tecumseh or German Copeland )|
|Condensing Way||Air-cooling and Water-cooling|
|Humidifier||Stainless steel humidifying tube|
|Airflow Way||Broadband-type forced air circulation|
|Korea TEMI 880 LCD touch screen|
|Memory capacity||120 groups, each program 100 segment|
|Input||PT100 or T thermocouple|
|Subsidiary function||Upper and lower alarm; self diagnosis ; alarm display(fault cause); time sequence protection (Automatic turn on or turn off )|
|Water supply||Water supply||Circulating water supply|
|Water tank||Built-in hand type(30Kg capacity)|
|Water quality||resistance >500Ω.m|
|Standard Configuration||One observe window(Double hollow toughened glass);one test pattern D50mm(on the left); 2 layers sample frame; one floodlight(fluorescent lamp);one water feeding tank;|
|Power leakage protection; Dry heating protection; Water system protection Over-temperature protection switch; Temperature deviation alarm, Compressor Overpressure; overload; Water shortage; Phrase shortage, etc.|
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 24 years. HAIDA products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.