Tappi T836 Four Point Paper Bending Stiffness Testing Equipment Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-15,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000-15,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: HD-A546
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Standards: Tappi, ISO, ASTM
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressed Air: 6 Kg/Cm2
- Maximum Sample Width: 100 mm
- Usage: Paper Board Bending Stiffness Tester
- Specification: ce
- HS Code: 9024800000
- Type: Bending Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Maximum Capacity: 200kg
- Delivery Time: Within 15 Days
- Voltage: 110/220V AC, 250W
- Model: HD-A546
- Trademark: HD
- Origin: China
1. Since we are using pneumatic clamping plate to fix the test board, small warp, twist or curl of the board is no longer a problem in the test. This is also the reason to choose 4-point bending method to test the paper stiffness instead of other methods such as 2 point and 3 point bending.
2. Length of the test board is one of the critical factor to affect the test result, HD-A546 give you an automatic solution. Operator use one button to widen or shorten the opening gap between the clamping plate, when your designated width approach, data can automatically write into the computer for calculation, accuracy up to 0.1mm
3. Use non contact device to measure the deflection of the paper board, this can eliminate any un-expected loading onto the paper board such as spring load or weight of the measuring probe. The new feature of HD-A546 increases the credibility of the test result.
4. No matter the thickness of the samples, HD-A546 equipped with an intelligent detector to get the zero reference point. Test becomes more convenience.
5. The test report prints out use conventional office printer. Thermal paper no longer use. Text and graphic printed on the thermal paper can not last long, it will fade out when time pass. Therefore use common typing paper let the file keep much longer.
6. Shear force (one of a uncertainty) in this test method has been overcome by applying special mechanism on the clamping plate.
1) This tester is to measure the resistance of the test piece offer to bending, in the region of elastic deformation.
2) The tester is suitable for corrugated paper board (Flute A, B, C, D & E)
3) A precise sensor measure the linear deflection caused by bending display on the screen and send to the micro-processor for calculation through the communication port.
4) Automatic zero set point of the transducer compensate various thickness of the paper board.
5) Length of paper board is adjustable from 50 to 300 mm. Make use of a stepping motor, left/right turn ball screw, the change of paper board length is much easier, the required length can be set and automatically done by the machine.
Test standard: ISO 5628
|Applicable Standards||DIN 53 121, ISO 5628, SCAN P65, TAPPI T820, TAPPI T836|
|Statistics||Mean Value, Standard Deviation, Coefficient of variation, max and min values of the series, MD/CD ratio, Geometrical mean of MD and CD|
|Test piece||The sample size depends on board type, normally 50-100 mm (2-4 in) wide and bending length at least 120 mm (4.7 in) longer than chosen bending length. Maximum thickness is 16 mm (0.6 in)|
|Fixture||Pneumatic clamping effectively eliminates any problems with twisted and curled test pieces|
|Control Method||PLC control|
|Result Output||USB Flash Drive - Print Out the Image File|
Tabular or graphical presentation of result
|Connection||USB interface (Optional)|
|Instrument||1.Bending length :50, 100, 150, 200 or 300 mm (2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 in)|
2.Dear Weights:20 -1020 g(0.044-2.25lb )
|Measurement||0.5-500 Nm (4.5-2770 lbf × in)|
|Measurement Tools||Laser Displacement Detector|
P.S non contact device to measure the deflection of the paper board, this can eliminate any un-expected loading onto the paper board
The introduction of Haida
Haida products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and are applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields. Our products meet UL, ASTM, JIS, GB,SO, TAPPI, EN, DIN, BS and other domestic and international standards.
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-conference. If customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense shall be borne by customer.
24 Hours online service for your consult.
Help choose right model,and a series of service,person,advise. main web site:http://www.haidatestequipment.com/
2. Middle service
--Give you best offer
--Provide discount for many sets order
--Do customer's request:
--Choose payment term you convienent.
--Promptly production and delivery,inform you in time.
--Can provide invoice value as you like to decrease your tax.
3. After sale service
--1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
--Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
--Free change for some parts
--Remote control technical consult
--Free installation DVD
We will sign a letter of commitment while we sign the contract, which will improve your confidence to us.
Good Packaging: Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.