ASTM Computer Control Rubber Tensile Tearing Tester (HD-609B-S)
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-4,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HD-B609B-S
- Maxcapacity: 200kg
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Test Speed: 0.1-500mm/Min(Convertible)
- Panasonic Servo Motor: 0.001mm
- Sensor: Celtron Load Cell
- Load Resolution: 1/250, 000
- Power: One Phase, AC 220V
- Trademark: HaiDa
- Specification: Atsm
- HS Code: 9024109000
- Type: Rubber Tensile Testing Equipment
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Motor: Panasonic Servo Motor
- Stroke: 1000mm
- Operate and Display: Computer
- Screw: High Precise Ball Screw
- Load Cell: Celtron Sensor
- Transport Package: Strong Wooden Case
- Origin: Guangdong China
Tensile Tearing Tester is a kind of electric tensile tester which uses the motor to drive ball screw to move fixture. Place the fixture with sample between the upper and lower fixture, use a given speed to pull sample upward by upper fixture. Load cell above upper fixture will sense tensile strength, and convert the strength into voltage sign and output to the display screen. And the strength value will be displayed automatically.
- ASTM D412, ISO 37-2005, JIS K6251, DIN 53504-2009: Tensile Strength & Elongation Test
- ASTM D1149-07, ASTM D1171-99, ISO 7326, ISO1431-1, DIN 53509-1: Ozone Aging Test
- ASTM D624-00, ISO 34-1: Tearing strength Test
- ASTM D395-03, ISO 815-1: Compression Set Test
- ASTM D2240-05, ISO 7619-1, JIS K6253, ISO 868: Shore Hardness Type A/D
- ASTM D573, ASTM D865, ISO188 Method B, DIN 53508 High/ Low Temperature Test
- ISO 2781(Method A): Density Test
- ASTM D5289-95/ ISO6502: No-Rotor Rheometer/Curemeter
- ASTM D1646: Mooney Viscometer
|Max. Force||100 kg (1KN)|
|Load cell||Germany brand load cell for high accuracy|
|Control system||LCD / PC with windows 7 system|
|Motor||Panasonic servo motor w/AC variable speed drive system, high-precision mechanical ball screw rod|
|Force reading||kgf, Ibf, N, KN, T etc|
|Stoke||900mm including fixture|
|Load cell Resolution||1/250,000|
|Test speed||0.1~500mm/min (adjustable)|
|Curves display||Load- elongation, Elongation-time, Time-elongation, Stress-strain|
|Data display||Max. force, speed, sample information, strength(Kpa, Mpa, N/mm, N/mm2) etc…|
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat
- Tested sample: plastic films, laminated materials, adhesive tapes, adhesive bandage (plaster), release paper, plastic films, leather, rubber & plastic, paper, fiber, etc.
- Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
- Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
- Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
- Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan)
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation
3. Data transmission: RS232
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
8. Many languages random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English.
Tensile Tester Fixtures
Thanks letter from one of our customer
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-con.
Why choose us?
1. Considerate Service Different countries plugs, manually change the-voltage from 110V to 220V, insurance indicator.
2.Excellent After sale Service:
18 months warranty. Besides, we can help you to repair your problem controller freely, even it's not from our factory. What you need to do is to send us the controller.
We will sign a letter of commitment while we sign the contract, which will improve your confidence to us.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.