Ista Transportation Simulation Corrugated Box Vibration Testing Machine (HD-A521)
|FOB Price:||US $8,500-23,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $8,500-23,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HD-A521
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Frequency Range: 60-300 Rpm
- Vibration Mode: Roundtrip
- Woke Table Size: 1000×1200 mm
- Transport Package: Strong Wooden Case
- Type: Vibration Testing Equipment
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Max. Test Load: 100 Kg
- Amplitude Range: 25.4 mm (1 Inch)
- Simulation Speed: 25~40 Km/H
- Trademark: HAIDA
- Origin: China
ISTA Transportation Simulation Corrugated Box Vibration Testing Machine
ISTA Carton Box Package Simulation Vibration Test Machine which simulates a transporation environment, is applicable to the vibration test of toys, electronics, furnitures, gifts, ceramics, communications, packagings, equipment, computer and automobile components, etc.
Features of ISTA Carton Box Package Simulation Vibration Test Machine:
1. low price, which is only 10% of the same products in the USA.
2. the digital screen dispaly the vibration frenquency.
3. use rail track for the installation of the test sample, oprate easily and safely.
4. the pedestal of the machine applies heavy style channel with vibration attenuation pad, convenient, stable, no need to install the land-end screw.
Specifications of ISTA Carton Box Package Simulation Vibration Test Machine:
Max. Test Load
25.4 mm (1 inch)
Woke Table Size
Outside Dimension (L×W×H)
Temperature: 5~40°C; Related Humidity <85%
DC converter or AC Frequency Control
220V, 50 Hz
EN71, UL, ASTM ISTA
Our company Introduction:
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 24 years. HAIDA products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.