Utm Computer Servo Control Universal Testing Machine (HD-604B-S)
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-6,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Strong Plywooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Tensile Testing Machine
- 45 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HD-604B-S
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Use: Universal Testing Machine
- Standards: ASTM D903, JIS K6854...
- Load Accuracy: Within ± 0.5%
- Power: 1phase, AC220V, 50Hz
- Test Speed: 0.1-500mm/Min (Adjustable )
- Trademark: Haida
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Type: Tensile Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Motor: Utm Computer Servo Control
- Delivery Time: 15 Days After Receive The Deposit
- Warranty: One Year
- Resolution: 1/250, 000
- Elongation Accuracy: 0.001mm
- Specification: ASTM JIS, ISO
- HS Code: 9024109000
This series of Universal Testing Machine is widely used in wires & cables, hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, apparel, fabric, tape paper products, pharmacy and so on
inculding but not limited to ASTM,JIS,CE, ISO,EN,BS EN,SAE...etc.
Tensile strength test
Bending strength test
Tear fatigue test
3 points bending test
Other functional testing ...
(Different fixtures according to national and international standards customer required.)
Estimated Packaging Dimensions: (W*D*H) 690*1080*1790mm
Power supply source: single-phase, 220V±10%, 50/60Hz (can be appointed)
Estimated Gross Weight: 280kg
HS Code: 9024800000
|Max. Force||2000 kg (20KN)|
|Load cell||Germany brand load cell for high accuracy|
|Control system||PC with windows 7 system|
|Motor||Panasonic servo motor w/ DC variable speed drive system, high-precision mechanical ball screw rod|
|Force reading||kgf, Ibf, N, KN, T etc|
|Stoke||1200mm including fixture|
|Load cell Resolution||1/250,000|
|Test speed||0.1~500mm/min (adjustable by PC)|
|Curves display||Load- elongation, Elongation-time, Time-elongation, Stress-strain|
|Data display||Max. force, speed, sample information, strength(Kpa, Mpa, N/mm, N/mm2) etc…|
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat
- Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
- Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
- Software can issue report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
Features of Universal Testing Machine:
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan).
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation.
3. Data transmission: RS232.
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm.
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
8. Languages: English.
Universal Testing Machine view:
Tag:Universal testing machine , Universal testing equipment,Tensile testing machine
1.packaging :Ply-wooden cases, inner plastic films wrapped, Sometimes we use wooden case, sometimes we use carton case. it depent how weight the machine is.
we usually send the goods to you by air, we can also delivery the equipment by sea or by express. it depends on customer.
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 24 years. HAIDA products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.