Programmable UV Weathering Test Chamber
|FOB Price:||US $3,500-4,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,500-4,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||150 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Strong Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HD-703
- Material: SUS 304 Stainless Steel
- RS 232: Connect to PC
- Warranty: One Year
- Trademark: Haida
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Certificate: ISO9001: 2008, SGS
- Control Interface: LCD
- Lamp Life: More Than 2000 Hours
- Delivery Time: 15 Days After Receive The Deposit
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
UV Weathering Test Chamber simulates damaging effects of long term outdoor exposure of materials and coatings by exposing test samples to varying conditions of the most aggressive components of weathering - ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat. A QUV Weathering Test Chamber uses fluorescent lamps to provide a radiation spectrum centered in the ultraviolet wavelengths. Moisture is provided by forced condensation, and temperature is controlled by heaters.
1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
1. The equipment is designed according to international standards, it's easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. The thickness of specimen is adjustable, fast and convenient.
3. Door rotating does not interfere the operation, which need very small space only.
4. It's unique condensating system can be contented by tap water.
5. The heater is under the container rather than in the water, which is long life and easy to mainten.
6. The water level controller is outside the box, which is easy to monitor.
7. Adopts with truckles, is convenient to move.
8. Computer programming is convenient, automaticly alarming when incorrect operated or faulted.
9. It has irradiance calibrator to extend the life of the lamp tube(more than 1600h).
10. With Chinese and English operation manual, convenient to consult.
11. Divided into three types: common, light irradiance controlling, spraying
|Testing Room Size||450× 1170× 500mm|
|Outside dimension||580× 1280× 1450mm|
|Temperature range||RT+10 to 70 centigrade degrees|
|Humidity range||85% to 98%RH|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50± 2mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|Wavelength ultraviolet light||UV-A is 315-400mm: UV-B 280-400mm|
|Standard Test Sample Size||75× 150mm or 75× 300mm|
|Required water depth for water channel||25mm, automatically controll|
|Effective radiation area||900× 210mm|
|Testing time||0-999H, adjustable|
|Power||220v/50Hz /± 10% 6KW|
|Design standard||ISO-4892, ASTM-G53, D4587, 4799, BS-27282, SAE-J2020|