Stainless Steel Quv Accelerated Weathering Test Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,500-9,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,500-9,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||60 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Strong Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HD-E703
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Display: Needle
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Certificate: ISO9001: 2008
- Testing Room Size: 450× 1170× 500mm
- Temperature Range: Rt+10 to 70 Centigrade Degrees
- Control Mode: Balance Temperature Humidity Control (Bthc)
- Centre Distance Between The Lamp: 70mm
- Trademark: Haida
- Origin: China
- Type: UV Testers
- Loading Method: Static Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Outside Dimension: 580× 1280× 1450mm
- Humidity Range: 85% to 98%Rh
- Distance From Sample to Lamp: 50± 2mm
- Power: 220V/50Hz /± 10% 6kw
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 9031809090
Stainless Steel QUV Accelerated Weathering Tester
UV test machine is applicable for the sunlight resistant test of nonmetallic materials and aging test of artificial light sources. A variety of industrial products can make the reliability test, and this product can simulate the product in the sun, rain, humidity and dew conditions, including damage caused by bleaching, color, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, intensity decreased and oxidation.
Inside and Outside SUS#304 stainless steel
PID SSR control
Korean TEMI 880 programmable controller
Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)
Test cycle setting
Illumination, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
Distance from sample to lamp
Centre distance between the lamp
Wavelength ultraviolet light
UV-A: 315-400mm; UV-B: 280-400mm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)
Effective irradiation areas
Irradiation black panel temperature
Standard Specimen Size
75×290mm (24pcs can be tested each time)
Required water depth for water channel
25mm, automatically control
220V/50Hz /±10% 5KW
Overload short circuit protection, over temperature protection, water lackin
The inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of SUS 304 steel plate.
The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
Adopts black aluminum plate to connect temperature sensor and adopts black board temperature meter to control heating so as to ensure more stable temperature.
The radiometer probe is fixed so as to avoid the frequent installation and disassembly.
The radiation quantity adopts the special UV irradiatometer with high-precision display and measurement.
The radiation intensity is not more than 50W/m2.
The illumination and condensation can be controlled independently or alternating and circularly.
Test Specimen Mounting:
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.
(1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules